Join a walking tour of Two Creek Farm, a 100-acre regenerative organic farm. Learn how farming plants and animals together can heal the land, restore our ecosystem and mitigate climate change.
You will see:
- Over 20 breeds of egg and meat chickens on pasture
- A “flerd” of Scottish Highland cattle and Katahdin hair sheep
- Forest dwelling Yu Berkshire pigs
- Heirloom turkeys on pasture
- No-till vegetable and hemp gardens
- Integration of fruit, nut and “hay trees” into grazing systems
The tour will be led by Brent Habig, an Accredited Professional with the Savory Institute, and the Two Creek farm team.